- Collagen is the most abundant protein found in dogs. It plays a vital role as structural protein and connective tissues.
- Collagen also promotes the strength of bones and teeth and ensures that the skin and coat are healthy.
- As a part of the ageing process, it is natural that collagen levels decrease in the body and a collagen boost to your pet’s diet can help maintain good health and overall wellness.
- Dr. Dog hydrolysed marine collagen (Type 1) is a dietary supplement enriched with fortified amino acids that are easily absorbed by the body.
- It relieves hip and joint pain, thus promoting mobility and flexibility in your dog. It also supports all the essential biological processes that assist in the production, replacement, preservation, and protection of newly formed collagen in the body.
- Suitable for all young and old dogs, Dr. Dog is a convenient way to introduce collagen to your dog’s diet.
* Please check with your pet's veterinarian if there is a pre-existing liver condition.
Extremely easy to consume with super benefits. I started taking skin and beauty about 2 weeks ago and have already seen significant improvement in my skin. It's extremely easy to consume and being a vegetarian, I love the fact that it has no taste or smell. I reckon everyone to try this out to improve your skin.