This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed thereunder, as applicable and amended from time to time, pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION EVERPURE LIFE COLLECTS
Everpure Life collects personal information from you in a variety of ways when you use the Website, such as:
- Website Related Use. When you use the Website, Everpure Life stores, processes and transmits your files (like images, videos, emails, feedback, postings, comments, log file information from browser, software etc., metadata and other data) and information related to them. If you give Everpure Life access to your contacts, Everpure Life may store those contacts on its databases for you to use. This will make it easy for you to do things like share your data, send emails, and invite others to use the Website.
- Usage. Your devices (depending on their settings) may also transmit location information to Everpure Life.
- Information Collected from Third Parties. Everpure Life may receive information about you from third parties that offer hyperlinks to the Website on their website and/or products and/or services. These third parties may supply Everpure Life with your information. Everpure Life may add this information to the information it has already collected from you via Website in order to improve the products and/or services Everpure Life provides and/or its website and you agree that such information will be treated in the same way as the information shared by you by using the services of the Website.
- HOW EVERPURE LIFE USES YOUR INFORMATION
- General Use. In general, the information you submit to Everpure Life is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid Everpure Life in serving you better. Everpure Life may use your information in the following ways:
(a) to send you a welcome e-mail and to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your user account was created;
(b) to identify you as a user in Everpure Life’s system;
(c) to provide access to the website;
(d) to facilitate the creation of and secure your user account;
(e) to provide improved administration of the website;
(f) to notify you about updates to the website;
(g) to improve and customize the quality of experience when you interact with the website;
(h) to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advices;
(i) to engage with or contact inactive users of the Website;
(j) to direct certain content and advertisements to you so that you are more likely to see content and advertisements that are relevant to you;
(k) to analyze the data submitted by you;
(l) to send offers and promotional materials related to the Website and those of third parties for marketing and other purposes.
- Everpure Life may also use and share aggregated or de-identified information for any purpose and in any manner. This aggregated or de-identified data that Everpure Life shares may include non-personally identifiable data that Everpure Life creates using your personal information by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable.
- HOW EVERPURE LIFE SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
- Third Parties. Everpure Life may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- Generally with your Consent. Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting on the Website may become available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. To change your privacy settings on the Website, you may change your profile setting. Once you have shared the content/data or made it public, that content/data may be re-shared by others.
- Enforcing Rights. Everpure Life may also disclose personal information to enforce its policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates others’ rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety.
- Law & Order. Everpure Life may disclose your information to third parties if it determines that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with the laws; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of its name, brands, trademarks or such other rights belonging to it or its other users; or (d) protect its rights.
Stewardship of your data is critical to Everpure Life and a responsibility that Everpure Life embraces. Everpure Life believes that its users’ data should receive the same legal protections regardless of whether it’s stored on its servers or on your home computer systems or devices. Everpure Life will abide by the following principles when receiving, scrutinizing and responding to government requests for its users’ data:
(a) Be transparent,
(b) Fight blanket requests,
(c) Protect all users, and
(d) Provide trusted services.
- STORING OF INFORMATION
- Retention. Everpure Life will retain your personal information for as long as it needs it.
- Around the world. Everpure Life uses commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Website secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure so Everpure Life cannot fully ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to Everpure Life or guarantee that information on the Website may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by any person.
- VIEW AND CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may write an e-mail at email@example.com to Everpure Life to ascertain the personal information that you have shared with Everpure Life. You may change certain of your personal information by editing your user account or by sending Everpure Life an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Everpure Life, at all times. Everpure Life is not responsible for any third party functionality, privacy or security policies that you are bound by. Please do your part to help Everpure Life.